Saturday, April 14, 2012

Doing my daughter's hair?

She complained that I don't know how to fix her hair... which, actually, is really true.



What are you supposed to do with little girl hair? My daughter's is sort of shoulder-length and I think it looks nice just sitting there but she's gotten it into her head that she wants to have braids, pigtails, all that stuff.



HOW do you do it? I can't even braid hair.



Do any of you have special little girl hair tips? Videos?



Anything?!



Doing my daughter's hair?

Honestly, I recommend taking her into a hair dressers and just asking for tips on how to style her hair. They will gladly help you, don't be shy! Braiding hair is just like, you take three pieces of hair, overlap the center piece with one, and so one..then overlap that with the other.. it's really simple to do but i'm not exactly sure how to explain it. i am sure you can find how-to's if you look on google though



Doing my daughter's hair?

Go to you tube and type in how to braid hair.. %26amp; so on.. sounds stupid but thats how i learned how.. easier than someone trying to tell me.. lol



Doing my daughter's hair?

Going by a picture, you are the father? TOOO CUTE!!! Ask a close female friend to come over and show you how to do some hairstyles, or even take her to a hair salon and maybe they can teach you. Also show your daughter how to do a simple pony tail.



Videos and all are just going to confuse the heck out of you. You need hands on training.



Doing my daughter's hair?

put it up it a simple dangly pony tail but for a really cute look go with baby pig tails its really simple for a dad to do try a side pony to



Doing my daughter's hair?

If she will sit for you, you can play with it to see what you can come up with. First you might try just combing it all back into a ponytail and practice doing that over and over again. Then you can try to do pig tails and maybe there is someone in your neighborhood or at work who can show you how to braid-I can't explain that well here.



Good luck! Most importantly, have fun with it!



Doing my daughter's hair?

Maybe little pigtails or use a hairband.

No comments:

Post a Comment