Saturday, April 14, 2012

I want to get my hair in braids , but I have grey hair,mixed with black or brown,where can I find th

WHAT BEAUTY SHOP CAN i FIND SUCH HAIR COLOR?



I want to get my hair in braids , but I have grey hair,mixed with black or brown,where can I find this type of

sally beauty supply should have that black and gray mixed braiding hair. I live in maryland and my store has it



I want to get my hair in braids , but I have grey hair,mixed with black or brown,where can I find this type of

I would go to sallys or a store that sells weave that specializes in it i know in pgh we have many that just sell weave....you need to look around or ask a stylist where they get their weave and look for yourself you might have to mix more than one type of bag of hair to get the desired look

No comments:

Post a Comment