Monday, April 16, 2012

I want to learn how to braid hair,What do you think the best way to go about this would be.....(chea

You should be able to search online and find websites that will help you learn. Then grab a friend, or your own hair, and start practicing! That's how we do it in beauty school! I couldn't braid before I started school (in February) and now I can do corn rows! It just takes practice!



I want to learn how to braid hair,What do you think the best way to go about this would be.....(cheapest way)?

This site has good instructional vids, and their free.



http://www.expertvillage.com/videos/hair...



Just copy and paste it in the address bar.



I want to learn how to braid hair,What do you think the best way to go about this would be.....(cheapest way)?

www.braidsbybreslin.com



I want to learn how to braid hair,What do you think the best way to go about this would be.....(cheapest way)?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * French Braid-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment