Friday, April 27, 2012

(I've got fine but thick hair) What's the best way to curl and keep the curls in my hair a

Straight, fine but thick, goes about 5-6 inches passed my shoulders.



I'll curl it with a curling iron, but it only lasts about 30 minutes and because I have so much hair, my curls don't turn out the way I want it to... Like, I'll have to get big curls becuase my hair is heavy or some thing like that.



My friend recommended braiding my hair before I went to bed or twisting it, but it didn't work. HELP?!



(I've got fine but thick hair) What's the best way to curl and keep the curls in my hair all day?

First spray your hair with hairspray



then:



1.straighten you hair



2 section your hair



3 grab small sections of hair and put your ghds on firmly or tightly depending on how curly you want them!



4 pull them down whilst twisting, just like you do when curling ribbon with scissors!



Then spray your hair at the end with hair spray to keep them in all day!



(I've got fine but thick hair) What's the best way to curl and keep the curls in my hair all day?

use mousse and scrunch it.



then add hairspray.



(I've got fine but thick hair) What's the best way to curl and keep the curls in my hair all day?

Wet it, put some gel or mousse on it and scrunch it to make curls, and it should be good for the rest of the day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment