Friday, April 27, 2012

Will a protein drink make my hair grow faster?

will a protein drink make my hair grow faster? coz someone said to me that protein makes your hair grow faster, so if i drunk it everyday, would my hair grow faster?



if you have any other tips on faster hair growth, please let me know. i actually have some tips but i dont know if they are true or not. so if i write them down please can you say weather they will or not. thanks.



1) braiding my hair every night



2) wearing my hair down all the time



3) rubbing my scalp every day



Will a protein drink make my hair grow faster?

no, it won't!



i have mix black in me, so my hair is a little harder to take care of, but now, after good care %26amp; a new routine, my hair is straight, long, fast growing %26amp; luscious!



1. don't braid your hair. i use to, but then i noticed that after a while it gets crimpled %26amp; the ends break much more easily. what you should do it put a silk scarf around your head top, so it won't break %26amp; stuff while you sleep. %26amp; tie it loosely with a soft tie



2. wearing your hair down is good. wearing your hair up can cause your hairline to be pulled %26amp; hairlose



3. rubbing your scalp everyday with OIL is GOOD. it respenlishs your hair %26amp; redistributes natural oil



but, if you want hair to grow a little faster then average, get trims, get GOOD products, have a good diet, exercise, %26amp; treat it like it was a piece of satin! %26lt;3



Will a protein drink make my hair grow faster?

It might help all those things



Will a protein drink make my hair grow faster?

yes it will. i use hair vitamins and trust me it really works! I've been using them for about 4 months now and my hair is past my shoulders already. so try that and drink lots of water. that helps too.



Will a protein drink make my hair grow faster?

Certainly protein is good for hair due to hair is made out of Karatin, it helps to produce healthy hair, but unsure that will make hair grow faster.



I used to take Sillica which is best for hair growth, but I only drink Sillica gel for about 2 weeks and I gave up, because it tasted awful, now I just start taking "Blackmore - Hair, nails and skin", hope it will make my hair grow faster.



My best friend is taking hair supplements all ingredients are chinese herbs, she thinks her hair grow lots faster than ever, and she was suffering hair loss, but I don't know the name of the supplements.



Will a protein drink make my hair grow faster?

Yeah... it would help...



Your fingernails would probably grow faster too...



Braiding your hair is probably just a superstitious belief...



Wearing your hair down all the time would be good for the hair too... but it depends upon the circumstances...



Rubbing your scalp... Maybe 'massaging' would be a better option....



Will a protein drink make my hair grow faster?

Probably not, but I don't know that for sure. I know that vitamins can help. I've been told that you don't have to spend a fortune on special ones just for hair and nails, but that a good mulit-vitamin will work just fine.



Braiding does not help your hair to grow.



Yes, by massaging your scalp for 5-10 minutes every day, you are increasing the blood flow to your scalp. Increased blood folw means that you scalp is getting more nutrients, And more nutrients to your scalp results in healthier hair. Use your fingertips to massage your scalp, not your fingers. Of course, its better when you have someone else do it for you. Not that it works any better, it just feels better:-)



Will a protein drink make my hair grow faster?

i frankly dont think any of htese things can make your hair grow faster... hair grow at their own pace.. dont hurry em.. however if you can keep them from breaking and splitting they may seem like they are growing at a faster pace..

No comments:

Post a Comment